14 August 2014
In the month of May, we are proud to announce the admission of our new Junior Partner, Rachel Ong Lih Shan. As one of the earliest padawans of Chris and CA through and through, Rachel advises on property transactions, corporate affairs and development as well as taking charge of company secretarial services for selected strategic clients.
Designated as a Partner for Communication
Rachel heads the legal assistants and supporting staffs in the Firm. She is responsible for the internal communication within the Firm and the welfare of all CAtizens. Making and maintaining CA a happy place to work is essential as she strongly believe that a happy working environment attracts positive energy which naturally boosts performance of all CAtizens.
- Management Journal - March 2014 - Are you living?
- December 2013 / January 2014
- Management Journal - February 2014 - Lessons from Making New Year Resolutions
- Building the CAstle - the new home of Chur Associates
- October 2013
- Management Journal - October 2013 - Spare 30 minutes for your life? Read on…
- September 2013
- Management Journal - August 2013 - Rethinking Tortoise and the Hare!
- July 2013
- Management Journal - July 2013 - What have you bought?
- May 2013
- Management Journal - May 2013 - You cannot not trust yourself, can you?
- April 2013
- March 2013
- Management Journal - March 2013 - Flipping the Coin!