The CAtizens is checking in…
Yes, the CAstle that we have been working on for a while is now finally ready and we are marching in to take our rightful place on 9 September and will resume our signature services to you on 10 September inspired by our “out of the box” environment! We apologize for any inconvenience for the service disruption on Monday 9 September; but isn’t short term pain part of the process in long term gain? For that, we are absolutely grateful for your support all these years as we have learned that every little steps counts in our journey so far as we are blessed with the highlight of “Perfect 10” in November to celebrate 10 years of everything CA!
Yes, you have guessed right, the Party is in indeed in November and the venue is at the CAstle @ 278, Jalan Sepakat, Taman United, 58200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Stay tuned for the date and time when the invitation reached you!
It’s the season of Celebrations!
CAstle is indeed a great celebration in motion and singing in the tune of the Malaysian Utopia, we proud to celebrate:
- Eid Mubarak or Hari Raya after the month of fasting in Ramadan, for Malaysian celebrates festivities of all faiths with the most accommodative manner with love and joy that we are generous enough to share;
- Hari Mederka that celebrate our independence from our former colonial master of which Malaysians are flying the “Jalur GEMILANG” with pride; and
- Hari Malaysia that celebrate our union with our brothers and sisters from Borneo as one distinct and unique nation that stands tall in the eyes of the world.
Yes, you might call me an optimist but I am a patriot at the very least!
Ambassador Speaking for Iskandar Malaysia
Being a patriotic Malaysian, it is my great honour to be appointed as a Ambassador Speakers by the Iskandar Regional Development Authority to spread the good news of Iskandar Malaysia to the world! The regional road shows kick starts in Iskandar Malaysia in September and will take me to Hong Kong, Jakarta, Singapore before returning home to Kuala Lumpur. Watch this space for more exciting updates coming your way.
CA Talent Time
It’s the context that attracts the right content; we are looking for new CAtizens to join us in our Castle in the following vacancies:
- Junior Clerk/ Paralegal for our Real Estate team; and
- Chambering student.
Spread the good news and email your CV to email@example.com or you can call us at +60379825618. We look for the CAtizen in YOU!
Rhythm, Rhythm, Rhythm…
During the August Rhythm meeting, all CA’tizens where honored to watch a short video clip on Nick Vujicic. Here are some of the important learning from Nick:-
- True to your values, true to your purpose and true to your destiny;
- You only need two things, to be loved and knowing that everything is gonna be ok;
- You will only know your full potential when you reach your full potential;
- You will only reach your full potential when you seek your full potential;
- You don’t need courage to succeed, you need courage to fail…………
Surely CA’tizens can apply these tips in our daily life and progress further in order to serve you better NOW, THAT’S RIGHT!
CA Ice-Breaking Sessions ~ Where I am from
by Calvin Ng, our new Partner presenting… KOLAM AIR PANAS, Jalan Genting Kelang !!!
Calvin also brings us travel around the world by sharing all the countries he have gone…. Interesting…
CA Play Time!
During the month of July – August 2013 all our muslim CA’tizen will be in the mood of Ramadan Spirit. Where all of them will prime themselves getting ready for the BIG Hari Raya celebration in August.
This round we have our Ramadan Berbuka Puasa (“Iftar”) at Souled Out Hartamas.
It is our culture to celebrate all festive in a FUN way by eating BIG and playing HARD. That’s RIGHT!!!
LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN!
>But this time it is “when you speak, we listen!”
AskCA@Thursday, CAnswer@Tuesday and Myth Buster is here to clear your doubts!!!
- Mythbuster 33#: File for divorce without the interference of the Court
- Mythbuster 34#: Transfer of goods Between Seller and Buyer
- Mythbuster 35#: Cooling off period regarding a door-to-door sale
- Mythbuster 36 #: Estate duty in Malaysia?
- Mythbuster 37 #: Is transfer of property by a bankrupt before bankruptcy void?
- Mythbuster #38: Fireworks in Malaysia?
- Mythbuster #39: Adverse Possession
- Mythbuster #40: License for my dog?
CA in the News!
- BFM recording ~ 19 Aug 2013: Up The Ante: Rozie Mastor, Asian Potions & Chris Tan, Chur Associates (Here you go on his unique take on how to finance your business to the next level… Date, engage, marry and happily ever after…)
- BFM recording ~ 16 Aug 2013: BFM The Property Show (Ever wondered what your rights for building defects on your property?)
- Property Hunter ~ August 2013, pg. 16-17: What is an Option to Purchase (“OTP”)?
- Real Estate Malaysia (REM), pg. 20~ August 2013, Vol. 17: 国行打房政策，业界怎么看？- 初衷虽好，但 恐怕出现反效果
- Peak Times (by SBC Corporation Bhd) ~ August 2013: Your Real Estate Investment In Malaysia Has The Best Legal Protection Regionally
- Property Hunter ~ July 2013, pg. 32-33: Buying A Property From The Developer Or From The Sub Sales Market?
- Branding & Francise ~ Vol. 13, pg. 70-71: 立好遗嘱, 让私人资产永久经营